Obsidian Roadmap and Marketing Update
- Android application for encrypted messaging.
Encrypted, anonymous mobile messaging.
Repository set up so that the Dev team can work seamlessly together on the code of the Windows 10 and Android version
Determine the necessary hardware and software for a test lab
- Engineer the release process for the Windows 10 and Android weekly binary releases for the public — for message and file transfer capabilities
- Merge code, refactoring
- Complete requirements for the first release.
Work on the implementation of Android version
Setup the server for the first production version
- In case of time overruns, check how/if minimum viable feature set can be reduced
- Result should be a usable beta version of a very basic version
Screen mock-ups, developing data model and domain model
Testing and fixing of OSAM
Testing and fixing of the server(s)
- Payment Gateway
Development roadmap and production schedule for Beta
Marketing & Community Engagement
- Weekly Community Sessions
Hold formal weekly update sessions via WebEx with the ODN Management and Community Team every Thursday
- Monthly ‘Townhalls’
Host open sessions with ODN Management team and the ODN community every month — details to join these meetings will be published well in advance through Slack
- Launch new branding: website, messaging, video
- Host webinar on Payments, tying Obsidian into the future of Fiat, Digital & Crypto payment
- Host Obsidian-sponsored FinTech & Regulation market event with all the core ODN founders.
- Messenger application launch event + global webinar
- Update white paper
- Build out the ODN network to increase the pool of Advisors
- Further engagement with crypto-community commentators
- Schedule interviews and speaking roles for ODN Management team